Westwood High School’s Musical: March Performances
The goal of the FWPA is to enrich the music and theater education of Westwood students and to expand cultural opportunities for the whole Westwood community. You can be a part of this wonderful experience:
- Attend the performances! Performance Calendar 2018-19
- Become a friend of the Westwood Performing Arts 2018-2019 Friend donation form
- Learn how your company can support the arts. 2018-2019 Sponsorship
- Participate in the planning and committee work of the Friends
- Volunteer to sell refreshments or tickets at a performance
- Donate an item for the FWPA raffle!
In eighteen years of support to the Westwood schools, the FWPA has provided students with enrichment programs both on and off campus. equipment for theater and music programs, scholarships for graduating seniors, and direct support for hundreds of performances.
Become a Member
We need and value parent and community membership! Your support enhances the education of our students and the cultural climate of Westwood. Over 100 parents have become members. Click here to learn how to become a friend.
Whether you can spare only a little time or are ready to make a commitment to a worthwhile organization, there are opportunities for you to become involved. For more information on ways you can help, contact us by e-mail.
Meetings are scheduled for the first Tuesday (unless otherwise noted) of each month from 7:00–8:00 PM in the Westwood High School Faculty Lounge (between the Cafeteria & the Theatre – enter from the pond-side parking lot through the Prodigy door). All are welcome and encouraged to attend.